Well, here's to my first official post! I am sitting by my window, listening to trees sway with the breeze. I can smell autumn in the air. It has a slight chill that arrived less than a week ago, and I believe it's here to stay. You know what that means.... Time to bust out the yarn stash and get the ball rolling on Christmas projects! After getting most of our boxes unpacked a month ago, I thought I was missing a whole box of yarn and projects I'd started. To my relief I found them a week ago while going through boxes of clothing in our closet. They were mixed in with my sweaters...how fitting. But hooray! Now I can get down to business.
What's on my needles & what I hope to start soon:
1. Deserving the most attention is a baby blanket I started last fall for my nephew who is now almost walking... ( Long story short, my mom's dog at my bamboo circulars for this project and I didn't get a replacement until a week ago... Sorry little Theo and Mommy... I feel aweful.) But it will be done this year- I swear.
2. Pink baby alpaca brush and lambs wool scarf for my friend Therese, to match her pink swede boots;0
3. A hat with pi symbols on it for my hubby ( never made a hat but we'll give it a whirl)
4. A felted clutch in manos del uraguay.
5. Afghan for my Dad and stepmom (wedding/christmas) in Bernat
6. And a few secret ideas for friends and fam...